CEDAR email: IES 2023 Abstract Submission Deadline Extension: Now 20 Feb 2023

Keith Groves keith.groves at bc.edu
Wed Feb 8 18:24:50 MST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

This message has two purposes. The first is to inform you that the
submission deadline for IES abstracts has been extended from this Friday,
February 10 to *Monday, February 20*.

The second is to encourage those still considering participation to not
wait any longer and submit abstracts for the URSI General Assembly Meeting
before midnight Brussels time this Friday, 10 February 2023. See
https://www.ursi-gass2023.jp/ for more details.

The fact that URSI extended their deadline to the date of the original IES
deadline certainly played a role in our decision to extend IES. We
certainly encourage participation in both meetings, and perhaps view the
IES meeting as a "warm-up" for your presentation at URSI GASS.

We are looking forward to the first organized gathering of the IES
community since before the pandemic, planned for 9-11 May in Old Town
Alexandria, VA. Please see the website,
https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/research/sites/institute-for-scientific-research/events-conferences/IES2023.html
for more details. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best,
Keith

Interim Director
Boston College Institute for Scientific Research     voice: +1-617-552-6313
216 Kenny-Cottle Hall                                  fax: +1-617-552-2818
885 Centre Street, Newton, MA 02459                 mobile:
+1-603-321-9557