CEDAR email: Apply now for the 2023 NASA Heliophysics Summer School

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 6 11:19:52 MST 2023

*We are delighted to invite students to apply to the 2023 NASA Heliophysics
Summer School*

UCAR | CPAESS is now accepting applications for the 2023 NASA Heliophysics
Summer School which focuses on the physics of space weather events that
start at the Sun and influence atmospheres, ionospheres and magnetospheres
throughout the solar system.
The Summer School has two sections. There will be a remote phase from July
17-21, 2023; and an in-person phase from August 7-11, 2023. We have
expanded the summer school to include a remote phase so that more people
can participate. Admission is competitive; up to 50 students are selected
to attend each year. The deadline for applications is March 3, 2023.

Theme: Observational Heliophysics.
When: There will be a remote phase from July 17-21, 2023; and an in-person
phase (Boulder, CO) from August 7-11, 2023.
Open to: Graduate students, first- and second-year postdoctoral fellows.
Apply Now! <https://heliophysics.ucar.edu/summer-school/how-to-apply>
Application deadline is March 3, 2023
More information <https://heliophysics.ucar.edu/summer-school>
Questions? Contact Cindy Bruyère