CEDAR email: October 2022 DEI Happy Hour

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:44:27 MDT 2022

Greetings CEDAR Community and DEI Enthusiasts,

Please come and join us to have a friendly chat and discussion
about DEI related topics in the CEDAR Community and the world at large
on *October
20**th**, 2022 from 8:30-9:30 pm Eastern Time*. I understand that this is a
little short notice, but I would like to take a quick pulse of the
community before the upcoming CSSC meeting at the end of October (that
stated, feel free to email me at any time with any concerns).

Here is the webex link to join <https://njit.webex.com/meet/lvg4>. We will
also be posting the webex information on the CEDAR DEI Slack Channel (
https://app.slack.com/client/T0155SNDV46/C0162969NJE/details/top).

We look forward to seeing everyone and getting their input. Hope to see you
there!

Best wishes,

The DEI Task force (Katrina Bossert, Phil Erickson, Lindsay Goodwin, McArthur
Jones, Komal Kumari, Meghan Lemay, Huixin Liu, Susan Nossal, Andrew Pepper,
Zishun Qiao, Julio Urbina, Jia Yue, and Matthew Zettergren)

--PS: If you would like to express support for the CEDAR DEI Task Force and
support the Actionable Items listed in the google doc above, please sign
the CEDAR DEI Statement and Call to Action (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kimmOV-95pJud2smbYrx0UrPdcOpvEKrfeQjw0UPXQQ/edit?usp=sharing),
if you haven’t already.