CEDAR email: Mini-GEM 2022 Workshop Registration is open (Dec 11, 12-7PM CT)

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 27 14:30:59 MST 2022

*Announcement from GEM *
*From: Chris Mouikis, Jing Liao (chris.mouikis at unh.edu
<chris.mouikis at unh.edu>)*

The r*egistration page for the Mini-GEM meeting is now open*. If you are
participating, in-person or remotely, please visit our gemworkshop.org site
and register. There is no registration fee charged for all participants,
however, it is important for our planning (badges, meeting rooms, coffee
breaks, remote attendees numbers) to have your registration. Also, keep an
eye on the schedule link for the up to date schedule of the workshop.
The venue for the 2022 mini-GEM meeting is the Hilton Chicago Hotel (720
South Michigan Avenue), Chicago. The meeting will take place on* December
11th* (Sunday prior to the start of the AGU meeting)* from Noon to 7:00 pm
Central Time*.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Chris & Jing