CEDAR email: ELSP Annual Report

Equitable Letters Space Physics equitable.space.letters at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:48:57 MST 2022

Equitable Letters for Space Physics (ELSP) has recently finished their
first year of offering a review service for recommendation and nomination
letters to the English-speaking space physics community. In this year we
have:

   1. Reviewed several recommendation or nomination letters
   2. Offered training sessions for reviewer volunteers
   3. Grew volunteer reviewer community to 22 members
   4. Updated web page to provide a friendlier mobile interface, more
   sample letters, and letter writing resources
   5. Engaged with the scientific community by presenting at four
   conferences
   6. Wrote an article in Astronomy & Geophysics:
   https://doi.org/10.1093/astrogeo/atab090

We hope to continue to grow and expand our engagement with the space
physics community. Our next reviewer training sessions are on 22 Nov 2022
at 12:00 Eastern/17:00 GMT and 31 Jan 2023 at 10:00 Easter/15:00 GMT. If
you have questions or would like to become involved, please check out our
website (https://equitableletterssp.github.io/ELSP/) or email us at
equitable.space.letters at gmail.com.

Best regards,
Angeline G. Burrell (Exec. Dir.)