CEDAR email: Call for Paper: [Remote Sensing] Special Issue: New Insights in GNSS Remote Sensing for Ionosphere Monitoring and Modeling

Angela Aragon-Angel ma4angela at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:51:43 MST 2022

Dear colleagues,

The open access journal Remote Sensing (IF: 5.349, ISSN 2072-4292) is
pleased to announce a Special Issue entitled "New Insights in GNSS Remote
Sensing for Ionosphere Monitoring and Modeling”. I will be acting as Guest
Editors for this Special Issue. I will be honoured if you considered the
submission of one of your current studies to this Special Issue.

The submission deadline is 14 April 2023 and papers may be submitted
immediately or at any point until 1 March 2023, as papers will be published
on an ongoing basis. For more information on this Special Issue and
submission guidelines, please visit the following page:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/9QX7A1N97W

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us. We
look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,
Angela Aragon-Angel