CEDAR email: Tenure track faculty position at Utah State University

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 3 20:20:17 MDT 2022

The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Utah State
University has an opening for a tenure track faculty position at the
assistant professor level in electrical or professional engineering.

We would like to advertise our position in your monthly newsletter if
possible.

Here is copy for the announcement if needed:

The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Utah State
University is seeking applications for a tenure track faculty position at
the assistant professor level in electrical or computer engineering.
Candidates must have expertise in, but not restricted to, one or more of
the following three areas: 1) Space based electro-optical or RF sensors
systems, 2) Space weather sensor systems, or 3) Spacecraft systems
engineering (small satellites, spacecraft instrumentation, space mission
design).

This is an academic year (9 month) funded position. The anticipated start
date is January 1, 2023.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.
Carli Neugebauer
435-797-9144