CEDAR email: Invitation to participate in CEDAR Workshop on "Storm-time geospace dynamic coupling"

Dong Lin ldong at ucar.edu
Thu May 19 21:40:07 MDT 2022

Dear CEDAR community,

We are cordially inviting you to participate in our CEDAR Workshop on
"*Storm-time
geospace dynamic coupling*". This workshop has been scheduled for *16:00-18:00
on June 20, Monday*. The scope of this workshop is to discuss
"Mesosphere-ionosphere-thermosphere-atmosphere dynamic coupling during
geomagnetically active periods". More descriptions of this workshop can be
found here:
https://cedarscience.org/workshop/2022-workshop-storm-time-geospace-dynamic-coupling.
Please contact Romina Nikoukar (romina.nikoukar at jhuapl.edu) and Dong Lin (
ldong at ucar.edu) if you are interested in giving a presentation. We look
forward to your participation.

Best regards,
-Dong Lin, on behalf of Romina Nikoukar, Liying Qian, Wenbin Wang, and
Michael Wiltberger.