CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop: 19-24 June 2022

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 19 15:41:36 MST 2022

Dear CEDAR community,
please save the date for the* in-person CEDAR workshop from 19-24 June 2022
in Austin, TX* at the LINE hotel <https://www.thelinehotel.com/austin/>.
The students will organize a student workshop on Sunday 6/19
followed by a week of exciting talks, workshops, and poster sessions.
At this point we have not committed to support a hybrid option.

We will send out more information about registration & lodging, poster
submission, student travel support, and workshop proposals in early
February. The new CEDAR webpages will go live in February with the
workshop information. The old CEDAR webpages had to be taken in
December because of security concerns associated with the log4j virus.

Stay safe & we are excited to see you in June.
The organizers