CEDAR email: 2022 Sun-Climate Symposium -- May 16-20, 2022: Call for Abstracts

Kelly Hepburn Kelly.Hepburn at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Feb 3 09:53:38 MST 2022

Good Morning,

We have decided to do an extension on the abstract due date for our Sun-Climate Symposium.  Please see the information below on the new deadline and where to submit your abstract!

Thanks!

Kelly (Hepburn) Boden
Executive Assistant - Engineering
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
1234 Innovation Drive
Boulder, CO  80303
303-492-5481

[lasp-logo.color_.2lines-subtext]

Reminder to Submit your Abstract for the May 2022 Sun Climate Symposium
Please submit your abstract today, as we are still planning this to be an in-person Symposium!  We'll continue to monitor the COVID issues, and if the current corona virus wave has not subsided as predicted by March, then we are considering a delay of this Symposium to fall 2022 (versus switching to a virtual meeting).  Please note that there are no abstract submission fees.
Deadline to Submit is February 18, 2022!  (This has been extended from the original Feb. 4 deadline)
For symposium information and to submit your abstract:  https://lasp.colorado.edu/home/meetings/2022-sun-climate-symposium/
Please join us in Madison, Wisconsin, May 16-20, 2022!  Our focus topic for this 3.5-day symposium is "Improved Climate-Record Reconstructions from Solar Variability and Earth System Observations"