CEDAR email: [Atmosphere - IF 2.397] Special Issue "Dynamics and Chemistry of the Middle and Upper Atmosphere and Its Response to External Forcing—Observations and Models"

Stefan Bender stefan.bender at ntnu.no
Thu Sep 9 07:27:55 MDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

As Guest Editors of the journal Atmosphere (ISSN 2073-4433, *IF*: 2.397),
we would like to invite you to submit a research article or a review to the
Special Issue “Dynamics and Chemistry of the Middle and Upper Atmosphere and
Its Response to External Forcing—Observations and Models ".

You can find brief information on this Special Issue while detailed information
can be found at the link below:
Special Issue: Dynamics and Chemistry of the Middle and Upper Atmosphere and
Its Response to External Forcing—Observations and Models

Website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/Dynamics_Chemistry_Upper_Atmosphere

Guest Editors: * Dr. Stefan Bender; Dr. Yvan Orsolini; Dr. Kristell Pérot *

Deadline for manuscript submissions: * 31 January 2022 *

“Atmosphere” is fully open access with more frequent citations. The median
processing time is less than fourty days. Also we will do free English editing
after the acceptance of your paper. The Article Processing Charges (APC) are
1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Since you are invited author, we will consider a 20%
discount if you would like to contribute. If you are interested, please send us
a short abstract or tentative title in advance for initial checking, and an
expected submission date for our reference.

Or you can upload the information of your abstract to the link below:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/Dynamics_Chemistry_Upper_Atmosphere/abstract

If you have any questions, please do feel free to contact the editorial office
(phoebe.ma at mdpi.com) or me. We hope this topic is of interest to you and look
forward to collaborating with you soon.

Best regards,
Stefan.