CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop: Save the Date 19-24 June 2022

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 23 08:01:02 MST 2021

Dear CEDAR community,
please save the date for the *in-person CEDAR workshop from 19-24 June 2022*
*in Austin, TX *at the LINE hotel <https://www.thelinehotel.com/austin/>.
The students will organize a student workshop on Sunday 6/19
followed by a week of exciting talks, workshops, and poster sessions.
At this point we cannot commit to support a hybrid option.

We will send out more information about registration & lodging, poster
submission, student travel support, and workshop proposals in January.

Stay safe & we are excited to see you in June.
The organizers