CEDAR email: Radiation Belt Sessions at COSPAR 2022 (Athens, Greece)

Seth Claudepierre seth.claudepierre at ucla.edu
Sat Nov 13 18:38:17 MST 2021

We would like to bring to your attention the sessions of the COSPAR Panel
for Radiation Belt Environment Modeling (PRBEM; https://prbem.github.io/)
planned for the COSPAR 2022 44th Scientific Assembly (16-24 July 2022 in
Athens, Greece):

>> COSPAR-22-PRBEM.1: Empirical and Numerical Models of the Near-Earth
Radiation Environment (
https://www.cospar-assembly.org/admin/session_cospar.php?session=1124)
>> COSPAR-22-PRBEM.2: Radiation Belt Missions, Data Sets, Data Processing,
and Intercalibration (
https://www.cospar-assembly.org/admin/session_cospar.php?session=1125)
>> COSPAR-22-PRBEM.3: Extending the Prediction Horizon of Earth's Radiation
Belts: From Science to End-Users Space Weather Services (
https://www.cospar-assembly.org/admin/session_cospar.php?session=1126)

Please consider submitting an abstract to one of these radiation belt
sessions. Abstract submissions are open until February 11th, 2022. The
Assembly is envisioned to be primarily in-person in Athens, with an
opportunity for those who are unable or unwilling to travel to send
pre-recorded contributions that will be projected during the sessions
(i.e., the meeting will not be "hybrid" format).