CEDAR email: Call for Volunteers for Upcoming NASA Heliophysics Peer Review Panels

Le, Guan (GSFC-6750) guan.le-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 8 12:27:03 MST 2021

To: The Heliophysics community
From: Mona Kessel, SMD Heliophysics Research & Analysis Lead

We are looking for volunteers to serve as reviewers for several upcoming competitions. If you are not planning to propose, then please consider being part of the review team. NASA Heliophysics uses peer reviews for all of our competitions. In order to make them of the highest quality we rely on expertise provided by community scientists.

Heliophysics has increased the number of competitions recently, so you can propose to one, and provide reviews for another. For the time being, all reviews will be virtual, and we accommodate reviewer schedules as much as possible.

For your convenience, we list several upcoming reviews. Others will be listed in the future at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers.

•  Heliophysics Supporting Research (ROSES B.2)<https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/heliophysics-supporting-research>
•  Heliophysics Guest investigators (ROSES B.4)<https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/heliophysics-guest-investigators-roses-b4>
•  Parker Solar Probe Guest Investigators (ROSES B.16)<https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/parker-solar-probe-guest-investigators-roses-b16>