CEDAR email: Full Details: CEDAR "Data Science in CEDAR: Progress, Capacity-Building, and Traversing Disciplines" June 23

Ryan Mcgranaghan rmcgranaghan at astraspace.net
Sat Jun 20 00:29:06 MDT 2020

Good evening CEDAR (and cross-disciplinary) community!

We are excited about continuing to build the CEDAR community despite the
inability to get together in person this year.

We will be using the session "*Data Science in CEDAR: Progress,
Capacity-Building, and Traversing Disciplines*" to innovate new modes of
collaboration, following the excellent leadership of the CEDAR Steering
Committee.

Below are full details for our session that will take place *June 23 11 AM
- 12 PM and 12:30-1:30 PM MT*, including information to join the
discussion. Please be sure to register <https://forms.gle/5ZLyig12cYKiDy9T8>
so that your email is on the list for communication.

We hope this will be an example of broadening participation. We encourage
involvement from all - please feel free to send this information to your
networks.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions,
Ryan McGranaghan *on behalf of*
Asti Bhatt (SRI)
Bharat Kunduri (Virginia Tech)
James Ahrens (LANL)
Marcin Pilinski (CU Boulder)
Enrico Camporeale (NOAA CIRES)

*Registration form*: https://forms.gle/5ZLyig12cYKiDy9T8
*Join by Zoom*: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/93668249939
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/93668249939&sa=D&ust=1593039765277000&usg=AOvVaw0IbCkZcy3Ba79eusGpfzEW>
*Session website with full agenda*:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:Data_Science_in_CEDAR
*CEDAR Slack Channel, which we will rely on to create valuable 'hallway'
discussions*: invitation link
<https://join.slack.com/t/cedarscience/shared_invite/zt-f3e4yin7-nrXl64KYD6EBYhjNvo2O%20DQ>

*Ryan McGranaghan* - Aerospace Engineering Scientist | Principal Data
Scientist

ASTRA, LLC

               282 Century Place, Suite 1000  |  Louisville, CO  80027
               Contact
               WeWork c/o Ryan McGranaghan, 641 S Street NW, Washington, DC
20001
               865.804.2169  |  ryan.mcgranaghan at gmail.com /
rmcgranaghan at astraspace.net |  astraspace.net