CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop: students requesting travel support
maute at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 25 21:08:45 MST 2020
*2020 CEDAR Workshop - Registration for Students requesting travel support*
Travel support is limited to approximately 75-80 students that
request it via the registration site <http://www.cvent.com/d/ynqngb>
by the March 23 deadline.
*Deadline to request student travel support: March 23*
* Students requesting travel support must submit an abstract by the
March 23 deadline
* Students receiving travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage
reimbursement.must present a poster.
* Students traveling from outside the US can apply for support which is
* Students will be notified by March 31 if they have been selected for
travel support. For information about the selection process please
visit Student SelectionCriteria
* Students who do NOT request travel support can register any time
(rates go up after May 29).
*ALL STUDENT AIRFARE MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH CPAESS
TRAVEL.REIMBURSEMENTS FOR AIRFARE WILL NO LONGER APPLY. *Airfare
requests will be submitted through the registration process.
For information on travel, student information, registration, lodging,
ground transportation, please visit the CEDAR wiki
Please send questions to
Astrid Maute (maute at ucar.edu
<http://mailman.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/cedar_email>) and/or Tammy
Kepple (tkepple at ucar.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email