CEDAR email: multiple open GNSS and Earth observations positions at Spire

Dallas Masters dallas.masters at spire.com
Thu Feb 6 20:49:45 MST 2020

Spire has exciting open positions in our Glasgow and Luxembourg offices to
join a growing, highly-talented, GNSS-enabled science team. Spire is a
dynamic, global company designing, building, operating, and conducting
science with one of the world's largest constellations of Earth observation
CubeSats. The jobs are posted at:

Earth Observation Payload RF Engineer (Glasgow): https://grnh.se/ada581731
C++ Software Engineer (Payload) (Luxembourg): https://grnh.se/5605ca241
Ionospheric Scintillation Scientist (Luxembourg): https://grnh.se/f4a30cfa1
Earth Observations/Orbital Services Marketing  Manager (Luxembourg):
https://grnh.se/73391ae11
Senior GNC Engineer (Glasgow): https://grnh.se/f3ab50431

Feel free to distribute and/or contact me with any inquiries.