CEDAR email: ISR World Day Scheduling

Andrew Kavanagh - UKRI BAS andkav at bas.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 09:55:31 MDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Following our call for ISR word Day topics for 2021 we received the following proposals:

"ISR observations during a campaign of Interhemispheric Coupling Study by Observations and Modeling (ICSOM)" by Sato et al.

and

"Global Coverage of High Latitude E-region Winds and Ion Drifts" by Kaeppler et al

If you would like to take part in the discussion on selecting/scheduling these proposed experiments, please contact me so that I can add you to the discussion list. I will be sharing the proposals with the ISR operators in the next few days for their views.

Regards

Andrew J. Kavanagh
Emma Spanswick

Dr. Andrew J. Kavanagh | UK EISCAT Science Support | British Antarctic Survey
High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ET
Email: andkav at bas.ac.uk |Tel: +44 (0)1223 221314

NERC is part of UK Research and Innovation www.ukri.org
Please think of the environment before printing out this message

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.