CEDAR email: CEDAR 2020 Student Newsletter Published

Komal Kumari kkumari at g.clemson.edu
Tue Aug 11 11:43:33 MDT 2020

Dear all,

*CEDAR student newsletter 2020* has been published on the CEDAR workshop
website.
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:MainVG
and on the top CEDAR website
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/Workshop:Main

The newsletter summarizes the specialized space physics and aeronomy talks
given by esteemed scientists during the 2020 virtual CEDAR. 11 graduate and
undergraduate student volunteers from all over the world took leadership
roles and worked diligently to complete this newsletter. The theme of the
newsletter is "Mapping out future directions of space physics and aeronomy."

We encourage everyone to have a look inside. Please share this in your
department or institution to showcase the cool science and to raise
awareness towards why and what we do as scientists in our community.

If you would like to give any feedback or talk about this newsletter with
us, please reach out. You can email us either at kkumari at g.clemson.edu or
mmlemay at bu.edu

P.S.- Dear students, you can find questions and answers with some useful
links in the end.
If any of you want to contribute to the CEDAR 2021 student newsletter,
please reach out to us anytime.

Best regards,
Komal Kumari and Meghan LeMay
CEDAR student representatives