CEDAR email: Deadline Extended: A Special Issue on Airglow

Huang, Tai-Yin tuh4 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 4 17:06:01 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

This is to let you know that the deadline for submitting a paper to the special issue “Atmospheric Airglow – Recent Advances in Observations, Experimentations, and Modeling” has been extended to January 31, 2020, as some authors requested more time to finish their work.

More information about the special issue, manuscript submission information, and the published papers can be found here, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/atmospheric_airglow.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Tai-Yin Huang

Guest Editor

[https://www.mdpi.com/img/journals/atmosphere-logo-sq.png?07c27583f206ba3f]<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/atmospheric_airglow>

Dr. Tai-Yin Huang, Professor of Physics

Penn State Lehigh Valley

IDEA, http://sites.psu.edu/idea

IESE,http://sites.psu.edu/iesepslv

Member of Commission for Women and Equity Action Resource Team