CEDAR email: Countdown: PINS Challenge Begins on Monday

Miller, Ethan S. Ethan.Miller at jhuapl.edu
Fri May 17 12:56:46 MDT 2019

CEDAR Community,

At least year’s CEDAR meeting, I let you know that this is coming; we also announced it at the URSI NRSM in Boulder in January.  Now, it’s almost here!

This is probably more relevant to students than most of the researchers on the list; so, please share it with your students and other tinkerers you know who may be interested.

Please direct questions to the e-mail address below (not to me directly) as it will be forwarded to someone who can best answer your question.

--Ethan.

--
Ethan S. Miller, Ph.D.
Group Supervisor / Geospace and Earth Science