CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop: student travel support (due March 15)
maute at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 1 11:07:21 MST 2019
Dear CEDAR students & advisers:
*Students requesting travel support need to register by March
15.**Travel support is limited to approximately 75-80 students that
request it via the registration site*
the March 15 deadline*.
* Deadline to request student travel support: March 15
* *Students requesting travel support must submit an abstract by the
March 15 deadline*
* Students receiving travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage
reimbursement must present a poster.
* Students traveling from outside the US can apply for support which is
* Students will be notified by March 31 if they have been selected for
travel support. For information about the selection process please
visit Student Selection Criteria
* Students who do NOT request travel support must register by the May 24
*ALL STUDENT AIRFARE MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH CPAESS
TRAVEL.REIMBURSEMENTS FOR AIRFARE WILL NO LONGER APPLY. Airfare
requests will be submitted through the registration process.
2019 CEDAR Workshop registration website can be accessed at theweb
For information on travel, student information, registration, lodging,
ground transportation, please visit the
Please send questions to Astrid Maute (maute at ucar.edu
<http://mailman.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/cedar_email>) and/or Tammy
Keppler (tkepple at ucar.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email