CEDAR email: Registration and Abstract Submission for the 10th Trend Workshop
JIA.YUE at HAMPTONU.EDU
JIA.YUE at HAMPTONU.EDU
Tue Jan 2 07:48:42 MST 2018
Happy New Year, colleagues,
We would like to heartily welcome you to the 10th International Workshop on Long-Term Changes and Trends in the Atmosphere that will be held in Hefei, China, on May 14-19 2018. The workshop themes are supported by the trends working group II.F of IAGA, ICMA, IAMAS, IUGG, VarSITI and SCOSTEP. The workshop will be hosted by the University of Science and Technology of China, and the venue will be Swan Lake Hotel in Hefei. We would like to remind the registration and abstract submission.
Abstract Submission and Registration:
· Travel support application deadline: January 31, 2018. Please download the travel_application_form.docx<http://trends2018.ustc.edu.cn/registration_files/travel_application_form.docx> (MS WORD format) and sent as an email attachment to litao at ustc.edu.cn<mailto:litao at ustc.edu.cn>. A limited amount of funding is available for travel support. Early career scientists from developing countries and graduate students will have priority. If your travel support is approved, you will receive the payment in cash during the workshop.
· Please submit your abstract by February 15 2018 at http://trends2018.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65558
· Please complete your online conference registration by March 31 2018 at http://trends2018.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65554
· Online registration fee: $380; Onsite registration fee: $450: The fee will cover the meals (both lunch and dinner) during the meeting
· Procedures to pay your registration fee online:
(1) Go to registration page to fill out necessary information.
(2) Submit your registration and you will receive an email confirmation.
(3) Go to payment page to pay your registration fee with your credit card
· Hotel reservation is within the registration page<http://trends2018.csp.escience.cn/>, the room rate (including buffet breakfast) is ¥390 (~$60). In order to reserve the hotel room, you need to register the workshop first.
Tao Li, University of Science and Technology of China
Jia Yue, Hampton University
Co-Chairs of the Local Organization Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email