CEDAR email: EISCAT Symposium 2017: May 26-30, NIPR, Tachikawa, Tokyo

ian.mccrea at stfc.ac.uk ian.mccrea at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 03:27:10 MST 2017

Dear All

This is reminder that abstract submission remains open for the 18th International EISCAT Symposium<http://eiscat.nipr.ac.jp/about/18th_eiscat_symposium.html>, which will be held in Japan from May 26th to 30th, following the JPGU meeting.

Officially, the deadline for abstracts is tomorrow (February 28th) but I suspect the deadline might be extended somewhat, since we still have space for more presentations.

In particular, can I draw your attention to sessions E2 and E7, on future infrastructures and space weather, where I am one of the coordinators and for which I know that we can still accept more contributed talks.

The EISCAT Symposium is always a nice occasion, and I would like to urge you all to come and join us in Japan at the end of May!

With kind regards

Ian McCrea