CEDAR email: IES2017: May 9-11 2017 Alexandria, VA

Keith Groves keith.groves at bc.edu
Thu Dec 15 16:10:30 MST 2016

1st Announcement
15th International Ionospheric Effects Symposium
IES2017
9-11 May, 2015
Alexandria, Virginia, USA

“Bridging the gap between applications and research involving ionospheric
and space weather disciplines”

Dear IES Friends and Colleagues:

       IES2017 is scheduled for May 9-11, 2017 in Alexandria, Virginia, an
historic
town near Washington DC. Ionospheric Effects Symposia have been held in
Alexandria since 1975, and IES2017 is the fifteenth in the series. IES2017
offers an opportunity for scientists, engineers, and program managers to
review current activities and solutions to system impacts of ionospheric
phenomena and space weather events.

       The call for papers and additional information for the meeting
details will be provided early in 2017. For now we hope that you will mark
your calendars and begin planning your submission to the meeting. In the
meantime, we wish you all a happy and peaceful holiday season.

With best regards,

Keith Groves and Patricia Doherty
Institute for Scientific Research
Boston College