CEDAR email: LIDAR Workshop - Lowell MA USA 21-22 July 2015 - registration and abstract dates extended!

Schaufenbil, Lynne Lynne_Schaufenbil at uml.edu
Mon Jun 22 07:41:20 MDT 2015

Some of our colleagues have expressed challenges in obtaining travel approval and as such we are extending the deadline for abstract submission until this Friday, June 26th and registration until July 3, 2015 (noon).
The June 19th deadline to register and/or submit an abstract for the 2015 LIDAR Workshop to be held in Lowell, MA on Tuesday 21st July and Wednesday 22nd July, 2015 is quickly approaching!

Hosted by the University of Massachusetts Experimental Center for Environmental LIDAR (ExCEL), the workshop goal is to bring together a diverse audience comprising expert users, manufacturers and novice users from academia and industry, as well as funding agencies to:

*              - Present and assess the LIDAR state of the art
*              - Discuss current research and implementation challenges
*              - Form new collaborations and identify research opportunities
*              - Provide a LIDAR short-course for those wanting to learn more

Standard Registration: http://www.uml.edu/Research/LIDAR-Workshop/Registration.aspx
Student Registration: http://www.uml.edu/Research/LIDAR-Workshop/Student-Registration.aspx
Abstract submission:  http://www.uml.edu/Research/LIDAR-Workshop/Abstract-Submission.aspx

Lodging, a tentative schedule, and other information can also be found on the workshop website:  http://www.uml.edu/Research/LIDAR-Workshop/default.aspx

If you have any questions or would like to add other contacts to this mailing, please contact david_willis at uml.edu<mailto:david_willis at uml.edu> and lynne_schaufenbil at uml.edu<mailto:lynne_schaufenbil at uml.edu>.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop next month!

Sincerely,

Lynne Schaufenbil
Project Administrator
UMass Lowell
Center for Space Science & Technology
978-934-4904

David J. Willis
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
University of Massachusetts Lowell
(978)934-3101
http://faculty.uml.edu/dwillis/