CEDAR email: Reminders for the C/NOFS Results and Equatorial Dynamics Meeting

Patricia Doherty patricia.doherty at bc.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:07:14 MST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

This notice is to remind you of the following deadlines for the C/NOFS Results and Equatorial Dynamics Technical Interchange Meeting that will be held at Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque, NM on 12-14 March 2013.

Abstract Deadline: 8 February 2013

Early Registration Deadline: 12 February 2013

Hotel Reservations Deadline for the Government Rate: 22 February 2013

I strongly urge you to submit your abstract by the deadline. This will be the final date that abstracts will be accepted for presentation. Please also register for the meeting to enable us to plan accordingly for catering services. Finally, please make your hotel reservations soon. We are close to filling our block of rooms at Hotel Andaluz. Once filled, space will be available at the standard rate.

Abstract submission, meeting registration and Hotel reservations can all be accessed via the web site:

https://isrconferences.bc.edu/CNOFS/

We sincerely hope to see you in Albuquerque!

Best regards,

Patricia Doherty, Boston College

On behalf of the Scientific Organizing Committee