[Wrf-users] How to crop a wrfout file

Spero, Tanya Spero.Tanya at epa.gov
Tue Jun 12 08:42:54 MDT 2018

Mari –

I have a script I wrote using NCO commands to subset wrfout files for both a subset of the domain and a subset of the variables.  Feel free to email me directly, and I’ll be happy to share it with you.

Tanya

Tanya L. Spero
National Exposure Research Laboratory
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
109 T. W. Alexander Dr., Mail Drop E243-01
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711
+1 (919) 541-7533