[Wrf-users] Crimech - Finn problem (Dimitris Aman)

Douglas Lowe Douglas.Lowe at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 15:50:34 MST 2018

Hi Dimitris,

FINN emissions could be made to work with the CRI mechanism, but you will need to
adapt the emissions mapping in the chem/module_plumerise1.F file. The MOZART->CRI
mapping we used for our boundary conditions might get you much of the way in this,
but there's likely to some more emissions that you'll have to map yourself. If you're
interested in adapting the code to accomodate this scheme I'd be happy to provide some
advice on doing this.

cheers,
Doug

Message: 1