[Wrf-users] Crimech - Finn problem

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:12:19 MST 2018

Hello everyone and thank u for taking the time to read my email. I am
having a little problem when i am using the CRI mechanism with option
chem_opt = 611.
More specifically i am trying to use the FINN emissions with the CRI
mechanism and i am getting a FATAL ERROR:

-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:     102
Fire emission scaling only supported for MOZART_KPP, MOZCART_KPP chem
options

I wanted to ask u if the FINN emissions can only be used with MOZART
mechanism?
Do i have to add some more options in namelist.input to simulate with
CRIMECH and FINN emissions?

Everything works just fine with MOZART mechanism. I am using WRF- Chem 3.8.

Thank u again for your time

Best

Dimitris

--

*Dimitrios Georgios Amanatidis, MSc, Electrical Engineering and Computer
Applied Informatics - Multimedia TE PhD Candidate University Of Crete,