[Wrf-users] NCL Panel plot: How can I make the final image different from a square shape

Maxime Colin m.colin at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 16:07:04 MST 2017

Hi all,

I'm drawing two plots vertically in a panel. I have used the examples on the website to make it work.

But the figures I have end up on a square figure, with heaps of white space on the sides, which is not acceptable for a publication etc...

How can I change the "size" of the panel plots based on the number of panels there is?

I attach the final plot and the the associated script.

Thank you for your ideas.

Maxime.

Maxime Colin
PhD candidate
Climate Change Research Centre & ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate System Science, UNSW, Australia
and Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique, UPMC, France
http://www.ccrc.unsw.edu.au/ccrc-team/students/maxime-colin
http://www.climatescience.org.au/staff/profile/mcolin
+61 (0)421 620 779    /    +33 (0)6 25 57 81 93
m.colin at unsw.edu.au    /     colinmaxime at hotmail.fr<https://www.normalesup.org/phare/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=maxime.colin%40normalesup.org>