[Wrf-users] Meteorology dataset question

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 09:07:30 MDT 2017

Greetings to all and thank u for your time reading this.
I wanted to ask u if there are any meteorology files to use for past
simulations - hindcasting(1970, 1980, 1990, 2000) and for future
simulations - forecasting (years of 2050, 2100).
I have seen that the NCEP fnl files starts from July 1999 and reaches the
present and ERA-20C Project (ECMWF Atmospheric Reanalysis of the 20th
Century) from 1900 to 2010.
Is there any other dataset that i can use easily with the wrfchem
especially for future simulations.

Thank u in advance.

Best to all

Dimitris

--

*Dimitrios Georgios Amanatidis, MSc, Electrical Engineering and Computer
Applied Informatics - Multimedia TE PhD Candidate University Of Crete,