[Wrf-users] metgrid.exe problem

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:04:39 MDT 2017

Hi Nafiseh,

Generally your dx and dy should be equal, i.e., you should use square
grids. To cover the same region of your domain you can change the no. of
gridpoints. So, try setting dy=40000 and e_sn = 150 and see if you still
get the error.

Good luck!

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom