[Wrf-users] question

Nikhil nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:28:31 MDT 2017

Hi,
i think all the suggestion that others have provided are valid however they all involve you going through with ungrib process. what i would suggest is to check whether the field that will end up being TT is actually in the grib file.

there are two utilities in the util directory for read grib1 and grib2 file respectively. you should check out the grib file and compare it with vtable.gefs to see if ungrib will unpack the right variables. afterwords you check in metgrid.tbl what are the expected name for TT.

i think TT is used both for temperature at 2m and three dimensional temperature.

Sent from my iPhone