[Wrf-users] NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF FOG OCCURRENCES OVER WEST AFRICA

Mela Ezekiel skeens4u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:10:56 MDT 2017

Sir,
I hope you are having a good day, My name is Mr Ezekiel M. Y a master
student in federal University of Technology Akure, Nigeria.
Sir, I' need your help concerning my research work on the above topic, I am
abit confuse about a variable in my wrfout file and i am hoping you could
provide me with the needed help i need to continue my analysis,

liquid water content (LWC) and cloud water mixing ration (QCLOUD)

are they the same variable from my wrfout file, i can only see
cloud water mixing ration (QCLOUD) in my wrfout cdl file.

thanks