[Wrf-users] about SST data

Mehran Khodamorad mkhodamorad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:51:24 MST 2017

Dear wrf useres,
I want to use thiese sst data that is "rtg_sst_grb_hr_0.083"  for running
WRF for January in 2014. but when i use them in  wps with Vtable.SST there
was error. I think it is related to Vtable. could any body help me abut
that?
I have another question. I ungrib GFS data for every 6 hours but I have to
ungrib the sst data for one day. I dont know for which interval time
metgrid should be run, as it use both sst and meteorlogical ungrib data to
make met_em files.
I would appreciate if anybody could help me.
Regards,
Mehraneh
 Dr. Mehraneh Khodamorad Pour,
Assistant Professor,