[Wrf-users] Long-run Simulation

Mickias Kebede ws.micky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:53:18 MST 2017

Hello!

I did a successful one-year simulation of three different parallel cases of
simulations. I would like to do the same three parallel runs but this time
with 30 years in the past and 30 years in the future. Can I just adjust
the dates in my namelist.wps to my 30 years span timeframe and run geogrid
and do the rest of the running processes as one continuous simulation? Or
is there any another trick that I should do perhaps to break the long 30
years simulation into smaller such as three 10 year simulations?

Which one is the most effective way of doing such type of long simulations?

Thank you very much and any help would really be appreciated.

--
​

*Best regards,Mickias*