[Wrf-users] How to output at uneven time interval

Nikhil Garg nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:59:27 MST 2017

you should read on auxillary output in WRF. You will have to configure it
to output at your desired interval and name it different from wrfout.

it is very well explained the manual

On 4 January 2017 at 00:46, qiuxiaobin.tj <qiuxiaobin.tj at qq.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to output wrfout at uneven time interval. For example, the
> wrfout file are output every 5 min. Except that, I also need output wrfout
> at 1:30 and 8:30 from the beginning of simulation. Could anyone give me
> some advice? Thanks a lot
>
> Best
> Xiaobin

Regards

Nikhil

When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does
not approximately determine the future - Edward Lorenz