[Wrf-users] Help needed for WRF on Ubuntu/Windows 10

JP Kalb jpkalb1990 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 16:52:03 MST 2016

Hi there,I am having problems with setting up WRF on my personal PC. I tried to configure both WPS and WRF on it but it says that it cannot find the path to the NetCDF and I am unsure if netcdf is installed or not. Any ideas of how to do the proper apt-get install NetCDF so it would stop throwing the same error.  Also, I am getting an error with regards to geogrid.exe by saying command not found.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, JP Kalb