[Wrf-users] Reanalysis GCM data of future

mmkamal at uwaterloo.ca mmkamal at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 10 14:53:19 MST 2016

Dear Khalid,

Here you go some link where you can get future GCM projection.

1)  "The CM2 Global Coupled Climate Models (CM2.X) provide datasets
showing general climate conditions during the 20th century and
projections into the 21st century based on various climate scenarios."

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/model-data/model-datasets/cm2-global-coupled-climate-models-cm2x

2) The North American Regional Climate Change Assessment Program
(NARCCAP) is an international program to produce high resolution
climate change simulations in order to investigate uncertainties in
regional scale projections of future climate and generate climate
change scenarios for use in impacts research.

http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/about/index.html

3) CMIP - Coupled Model Intercomparison Project

http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/index.html

Thanks
Kamal