[Wrf-users] Questions regarding how simulation domain settng up

曹智选 hitcaozx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:37:53 MDT 2016

Dear all,
ashwinD12's answer and Ildan's answer give me a practical ways to determine
i_start and j_start. Thank you so much ashwinD12 and Ildan.

 I have another question which I posted several days ago but was hold and
not got posted:
What is constrain/standard to choose dx and dy? Previously, I was using
equivalent resolution in km on equator corresponding to resolution of
meteorological data in degree. Is there any official criteria about
choosing dx and dy?

Thank you!

Zhixuan Cao