[Wrf-users] WRF: surface roughness

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:22:41 MDT 2016

Hi,

In my case I would like to plot the z0_mosaic (background roughness length),
but I couldn't find the option bellow in the file Registry.EM_COMMON

​z0_mosaic
              ij      misc        1         -      i3rh      "
​z0_mosaic
"                   "background roughness length"                "m"

​to change to an option to see it in wrf output like you suggested in the
last email.

I am using WRF version 3.8. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

​

José Augusto P. Veiga
CREA n.: 24161

======================================
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4317, Ramal 4317
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
Site: https://scientificmet.wordpress.com