[Wrf-users] Extracting WRF variables

Nikhil Garg nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:53:24 MDT 2016

there is no simple answer to this, as the wrf output is usually on the
model levels. In order to get the data to pressure levels,
you will have to interpolate the data to the pressure levels. for this
purpose, you will have to use ncl, grads or p_interp or wrf_interp etc.

for p_interp( or newer wrf_interp) use wrf download website, it is provided
there, else you can just use ncl.