[Wrf-users] ERROR: Problem reading namelist NOAHLSM_OFFLINE

。明天 350117516 at qq.com
Fri Sep 9 22:47:26 MDT 2016

Hi, I am a beginner to use the WRF-hydro. I've read the WRF_Hydro_User_Guide_v3.0.pdf and installed wrf-hydro. Now I want to test the installation using test case 1. Running wrf_hydro.exe I received error message:  ***** ERROR: Problem reading namelist NOAHLSM_OFFLINE PGFIO-F-239/namelist read/unit=30/entity name is not member of group.  File name = namelist.hrldas    formatted, sequential access   record = 34  In source file module_NoahMP_hrldas_driver.f, at line number 425 I just download the WRF_Hydro_v3.0_Col_Bldr_Creek_test_case.tar.gz and tar it, then link the wrf_hydro.exe to the directory and run it. I don't know if there is any mistake in the process. I sincerely hope to get your help.Regards,Haoran,X