[Wrf-users] Physical parameters related to USGS 24 categories in WRF.

Helen Macintyre Helen.Macintyre at phe.gov.uk
Thu Sep 8 06:51:17 MDT 2016

Hi,

Apologies for hijacking this question, but is there any information on how these numbers were derived for each land type? I understand that the land cover types come usually from the USGS database, but it's not clear where the numbers relating to the properties for each land type come from. I had a look round the USGS and LCI pages but couldn't find much information on this. If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Helen