[Wrf-users] tmn_update leads do unrealistic soil temperatures

Fan, Xingang xingang.fan at wku.edu
Fri Aug 19 08:46:21 MDT 2016

Hi, Heimo:

Thank you so much for sharing the finding and fix!

Xingang Fan
--
Xingang Fan, Ph. D.,        |      Department of Geography and Geology
Associate Professor         |      Western Kentucky University
xingang.fan at wku.edu
http://people.wku.edu/xingang.fan

On 8/18/16 6:05 AM, "wrf-users-bounces at ucar.edu on behalf of Heimo
Truhetz" <wrf-users-bounces at ucar.edu on behalf of