[Wrf-users] How can I define the variables to write to wrfrst*?

Douglas Lowe Douglas.Lowe at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 09:07:26 MDT 2016

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your response. I have already tried 'r' as an option for the runtime control (in the hope it was an undocumented feature) - unfortunately it isn't. If a runtime option isn't available then I'll move onto editing the registry files.

I was hoping, though, that the wrfrst* files would be written out via one of the 25 I/O streams. Would anyone know if it is (and if so, which one it is)?

Thanks,
Doug