[Wrf-users] Selecting best set of physics schemes

Muhammadhn Muhammadh Khalid kmmuhammadh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:00:04 MDT 2016

I am trying to improve my prediction by changing the physics schemes. I'm
simulating precipitation over my domain which don' has snow ice or graupel.
Its Sri Lanka a country very close to equator which has hot climate and a
rainy season. May I know which physic schemes I should consider for
simulating precipitation (ie. Rain fall). Also for example, if I'm
considering microphysics do I have to consider the physics schemes such as
Lin et al. scheme which deals with snow ice and graupel whereas there is no
snow ice or graupel in the region where im simulating the precipitation.

Thank you in advance
--
Regards,
Muhammadh M Khalid