[Wrf-users] Choosing the best physics scheme

Mariana O. Scott mariana.scott at cfdrc.com
Wed Jul 20 08:23:34 MDT 2016

All,
I am attempting to increase model performance in my domain by testing
different physics schemes. When I chose my current physics schemes, I
did so based on the model performance for a single case study. I want to
improve this by trying out a number of schemes over some length of time
instead.

With that said, would anyone want to share what are the best practices
in choosing physics schemes?

Thanks,
Mariana

--
Mariana Scott
Atmospheric Scientist, Defense Applications Branch

The information contained in this communication and its attachments is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify confidentiality at cfdrc.com (256-726-4800) and delete the communication without retaining any copies.