[Wrf-users] Temp max and Temp minimum from Wrfoutput

Rita Abrahamyan rita_60 at mail.ru
Fri Jul 15 12:31:55 MDT 2016

 Hello Juliet,
you have to take the temperature forecast model for the times when you have seen the minimum and maximum values, for example in our region, the minimum temperature recorded this morning at 7:00 local (UTC plus 4 hours) time, ie, prognostic data for 0300 UTC(Wrfoutput 03) I compare with the actual minimum and maximum we recorded 4 pm local time, so the maximum will be predictors account for 12hours UTC ( Wrfoutput_12)_.

I hope I have correctly understood your question, and my answer helpful to you.
>Пятница, 15 июля 2016, 17:46 +04:00 от afwande juliet <afwandej965 at gmail.com>:
>
>Dear All
>
>I run WRF ARW but the variables contain only T2min . How do i calcuate or get temp max and Temp min from Wrfoutput

Regards,
Rita Abrahamyan.